- September is here, a perfect time for Estival and Bramley apple picking!
- We have a variety of plums ready, which will be available through to the end of September (we normally close around this time).
- Cobnuts are ready and can be eaten fresh or can be stored until Christmas.
- Our autumn raspberries are taking a bit longer to ripen due to the hot weather over the summer – the flowers opened later than normal. There are some available now but the main event will be in a couple of weeks.
- Red Williams pears are ready now and will ripen a few days after being picked. Conference can also be picked now but you’d need to leave them for a little while longer to ripen afterwards.
- Damsons are ready – but they’re being picked quite quickly this year.
- For info on our social distancing measures, see our homepage.
We look forward to seeing you soon. Enjoy your picking!